Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wordpress Blog Site is Up and Running

I just love my third niche site. I made it using wordpress and hosted it on
BlueHost Easy Web Hosting $6.95/mo.

I added the seo-all-in-one plugin for wordpress. I've been looking at other plugins and widgets, there is just a ton of free stuff available for wordpress. Oh yeah, I also installed a stat plugin that I think will be cool - once I start getting some traffic.

I don't plan on getting too much traffic right off the bat. So far I've made four blog posts. It doesn't have enough on the site yet to consider a ppc campaign so I'm going to start with some article marketing. I just submitted the first article for this site. That will bring my article count at ezinearticles to 17.

I have high hopes for this site, I guess I have high hopes for all my sites, but remember that the first two still really suck.

It's been too long since I've had a sale. I still haven't had a two sale day yet. I keep hoping that I'll jump straight to a three sale day.

The writing is coming easier for me every day. The article I wrote this afternoon was actually fun to work with. I am getting a little faster, but still get hung up some. It's starting to get exciting and I'm having more fun with this every day. I can't wait to get up in the morning and get to the computer to see what action there was overnight.

No comments: