Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Niche Site Done

I've been busy creating another niche site. I'm not really happy with it, but it's up and it's better than the first site. I created it in the site builder that they have in Wealthy Affiliate.

I have also decided on my third niche. I registered the domain with www.GoDaddy.com. After searching long and hard I am going to have it hosted at Blue Host where you can Host Unlimited Domains - 1 Account $4.95 Per Month.

Things really are getting overwhelming. My wife is giving me a hard time about how much time I spend online. At the same time she is always complaining about money and thinks I'm crazy. She is sure going to love the money when it really starts coming. I am still making sales and it is increasing every week. She won't even look at anything I'm doing. I have to just stay focused and not let her knock me off track.

I'm going to try to get a few more articles submitted today. I have a total of sixteen live articles currently.

No comments: