Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Sales Success and a Disappointment with My Article

My first month is coming to a close and I've made several sales in the past week. My commissions for my first month - with two days to go - total just over $270.00. Not too bad considering the very slow start. I'm very much looking forward to my second month and beyond.

I have eight live articles on ezinearticles and two are pending review. I can't submit any more until they go live and I can upgrade my account. I have sixteen other articles written that I will submit as soon as I am able.

My adwords account is costing me less than one half of the amount it was cosing me the first couple of weeks with more clicks. My cost per click has been cut to less than a third of what it started at because the quality of my site has improved. It still sucks, in my opinion, but I keep working at improving the quality.

I still haven't started a second niche. I have a few ideas that I'm still trying to flesh out.

What's my disappointment? Another author copied the title for the article that I had on the first page with my keyword phrase not in quotes and has knocked me off the first page. I'm now the first return on the second page and have a new arch enemy lol!

I'm preparing to get a mailing list going with AWeber, they are the gold standard when it comes to building a mailing list. If you've ever thought about getting your list started I can't recommend them enough and they even have a FREE test drive.

No comments: